- Following your enquiry, Wine Academy Italia will confirm course availability, price and commencement date. All students are required to provide us with their full name, date of birth, nationality, email address and postal address and any special requirements.
- Registration closes 10 working days before the course date. Any booking/payment made after this point will be refunded at the earliest opportunity.
- To secure your place on a course, the full cost is due for payment. Payment can be made via credit card or EURO bank transfer. Your booking becomes valid once payment in full ha
s been received, at that point we will forward access to the WSET ebook. Course materials and certificates can be delivered outside Italy at extra cost. Liability with regard to customs clearance and any related costs lies with the customer. Course payments are non-refundable unless the course is cancelled by Wine Academy Italia.
- 4. Classroom Courses. A booking can be transferred to another person up to 21 days prior to the commencement date. An administration fee of €50 and the cost of any additional WSET® materials will apply. Transfer requests must be made by email and are subject to confirmation by Wine Academy Italia. Wine Academy Italia reserves the right to change the listed venue.
- ONLINE COURSES: Students booking online courses will receive WSET® materials once enrolment is complete. After enrolment, we are unable to cancel, change your start date or refund online course bookings. It is possible to change your agreed exam date and venue provided you notify us in writing at least 21 days in advance of the exam. Students must complete their exam within 12 months of enrolment. Exam dates and tasting tutorial are subject to availability and final confirmation 15 days prior to the advertised date.
An alternativeexam date will be provided in the case of any change. Registration closes 15 days prior to online course commencement. If payment has not been received by this date your registration will be cancelled.
- POSTPONEMENT: (Classroom courses). Bookings can be postponed to a suitable later date up to 30 days prior to the course start date, subject to a €50 administration fee. Notice of postponement must be made by email no later than 30 days prior to course commencement. Postponements made between 15 and 30 days prior to the course start date will be charged as follows: Level 1 – €120, Level 2 – €200 and Level 3 – €250. Due to costs incurred, bookings cannot be changed with 14 days or less before the course start date. Changes are subject to confirmation and availability.
- If Wine Academy Italia cancels a course, students can choose to join a future course at the same level within 12 months at no further cost or request a refund of the course price, less administrative costs and those of any WSET® materials supplied. Wine Academy Italia cannot be held responsible for circumstances that are beyond its control. If Wine Academy Italia postpones any event as the result of exceptional circumstances, students will have their booking/s transferred to one of our future courses of the same level. Course confirmation, subject to minimum numbers, takes place 15 days prior to the course start date. Travel and accommodation costs are the sole responsibility of the student and should allow for flexibility in case of course cancellation or postponement. Wine Academy Italia is not responsible for personal belongings and has no liability with regard to their loss or damage. Our courses involve the use of alcohol, students must abide by local laws with regard to their consumption.
- Students failing to attend course dates and/or examinations will forfeit their place on the course/exam and no full or partial refund of course costs will be made. Students disqualified from any exam will not be entitled to any refund.
- All course and examination dates are offered subject to availability.
- Students requiring special examination conditions must submit their request before starting the course. Requests should be supported by a doctor’s certificate or similar document.
- If students have any cause for complaint please contact us immediately either in person or via email email@example.com, your complaint will be dealt with by a senior member of our team within 72 hours.
- All course prices include WSET ebook materials, access is given once enrollment is complete. WSET ebooks are available via an internet browser or Google Play/Apple Store. Students are responsible for having a compatible device for the download. Access to the ebook is one year for WSET Levels 1 and 2 and two years for WSET Level 3, this can be extended at additional cost. Hard copy materials can be supplied at extra cost.
Our data policy adheres to regulations in Italy: Secondo le disposizioni dell’Art. 13 D.lgs. 196/2003. Wine Academy Italia by Robert McNulty P.IVA 03402160547