- Following your enquiry, Wine Academy Italia will confirm course availability, price and commencement date. All students are required to provide us with their full name, date of birth, nationality, email address and postal address and any special requirements.
- Registration closes 10 working days before the course date. Any booking/payment made after this point will be refunded at the earliest opportunity.
- To secure your place on a course, the full cost is due for payment. Payment can be made via credit card or EURO bank transfer. Your booking becomes valid once payment in full has been received, at that point we will despatch WSET® course materials. Course materials and certificates can be delivered outside Italy at extra cost. Liability with regard to customs clearance and any related costs lies with the customer. Course payments are non-refundable unless the course is cancelled by Wine Academy Italia.
- A booking can be transferred to another person up to 21 days prior to the commencement date. An administration fee of €50 and the cost of any additional WSET® materials will apply. Transfer requests must be made by email and are subject to confirmation by Wine Academy Italia.
- ONLINE COURSES: Students booking online courses will receive WSET® materials after enrolment is complete. It is possible to change your agreed exam date and venue provided you notify us in writing at least 21 days in advance of the exam. Students must complete their exam within 12 months of enrolment. Once enrolment is complete and materials have been despatched we are unable to cancel or refund online course bookings. Exam dates and tasting tutorial are subject to availability and final confirmation 15 days prior to the advertised date. An alternative exam date will be provided in the case of any change. Registration closes 15 days prior to online course commencement. If payment has not been received by this date your registration will be cancelled.
- POSTPONEMENT: Bookings can be postponed to a suitable later date up to 30 days prior to the course start date, subject to a €50 administration fee. Notice of postponement must be made by email no later than 30 days prior to course commencement. Postponements made between 15 to 30 days prior to the course start date will be charged as follows: Level 1 €120, Level 2 €200 and Level 3 €250. Due to costs incurred, bookings cannot be changed with 14 days or less before the course start date. Changes are subject to confirmation and availability.
- If Wine Academy Italia reschedules or cancels a course at any time, students can choose either to join a future course at the same level within 12 months at no further cost or request a refund of the course price, less the cost of any WSET® materials supplied. Final confirmation of the course takes place 14 days prior to the advertised date. Wine Academy Italia cannot be held responsible for events that are beyond its control.
- Students failing to attend course dates and/or examinations will forfeit their place on the course/exam and no full or partial refund, of course, costs will be made.
- All course and examination dates are offered subject to availability.
- Students requiring special examination conditions must submit their request before starting the course. Requests should be supported by a doctor’s certificate or similar document.
- If students have any cause for complaint please contact us immediately either in person or via email firstname.lastname@example.org, your complaint will be dealt with by a senior member of our team within 72 hours.
- Delivery outside Italy will be charged at cost.
Our data policy adheres to regulations in Italy: Secondo le disposizioni dell’Art. 13 D.lgs. 196/2003
Wine Academy Italia by Robert McNulty P.IVA 03402160547